Our nine-point client pledge:
- People: Your affairs are always managed and implemented by the same team of highly qualified and experienced people, ensuring continuity, stability and the reassurance that you can rely on us. It’s down to our people that we build lifetime relationships with our clients.
- Time: We take time to really listen and get to know you; it’s this understanding that enables us to deliver the results you want. And when we’re discussing our strategies and recommendations, you are assured of as much time as you need.
- Clarity: We are plain speaking; we avoid jargon whenever we can. We keep things as straight-forward as possible while we guide you through the maze of the financial world. We always give you as much, or as little, detail as you want.
- Service: There is always someone on hand to receive your call or email, and we respond in a timely fashion. Our approach is communicative, relaxed, non-judgemental, highly personal and responsive. Our clients tell us they feel valued, respected and cared for.
- Technology: In today’s digital age, we invest heavily in innovative IT and systems. We use cutting edge technology and appropriate tools to explore better ways of helping clients build their wealth. Our robust processes mean your information is protected and secure.
- Performance: Ultimately our business is about financial performance and we are proud of the results we achieve on behalf of our clients. We achieve this through a combination of careful planning, clear thinking and insightful advice.
- Advocacy: Our aim is to become part of your team, understanding you, your financial world and your aspirations. We’re the team you can depend on to support you with all your financial matters, guide you and your family on life’s journey, and liaise with your other professional advisers whenever necessary.
- Transparency: When it comes to our fees, we guarantee no surprises. All our work and costs are fair, transparent and explicitly agreed with you in advance.
- Experience: With more than 70 years of adviser experience in our team, it’s fair to say we know the ropes, we’re fully aware of the pitfalls and know how to avoid them. Having navigated the business through several recessions, stock market crashes and countless regulatory changes, we have the skill and resilience needed to give clients peace of mind and results.