Creating and expanding your wealth
From the outset, we build up a clear picture of where you want to be in the short, medium and long term, and we then work with you and use appropriate solutions to help you achieve your goals. Making the most efficient use of tax reliefs has a significant impact on how quickly you build your wealth and in turn how much money you have to spend, or save.
How we may help:
We aim to grow your wealth and savings through investing patiently, and tax efficiently, while:
- Keeping within your tolerance to risk
- Working to your time horizon
- Reflecting your personal tax position and employment status
- Agreeing your budget if you’re saving regularly out of income
HM Revenue and Customs practice and the law relating to taxation are complex and subject to individual circumstances and changes which cannot be foreseen.
“Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it … he who doesn’t … pays it.” Albert Einstein
We have access to a diverse range of carefully selected tax efficient investment vehicles that we blend to help you grow your wealth such as:
- Regular savings and/or lump sums into Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) and investment funds
- Regular savings and/or lump sums into pension plans including Self Invested Pension Plans (SIPPs), Onshore and Offshore Investment Bonds
- Specialist investments into Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs), Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS), Structured Deposits, Discretionary Fund Managers (DFMs) and Term Cash Deposits.
The value of investments and any income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.